Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Little Butterball!!

We make 'em big eh? Look at that little butterball!! So I think I'm a binge blogger. I don't blog all the time, so when I do I have like 4 different events to post. Oh well, there's no right way right? Here's a few pics of Brooky - now almost 4 months!! Time flies, although let me tell you, this has seemed like the longest winter of my life. We've had to stay inside now for 3 months with the odd going to the grocery store etc. (The cursed RSV fear). So spring can't get here fast enough. Our next baby will be born in March!!


Grandpa Monson and Brooky bonding time:) We're so glad that my mom and dad have been able to stay here for so long. It has been such a treat for Livvy and Brooky to have Grandma and Grandpa here. Mom and Dad left to stay with Jodi, and Livvy was helping me set the table tonight and she set places for Grandma and Grandpa (even though they've been gone for a few days)! It was cute.



I love this picture of Grandma Monson and Brooklyn. Oh how this little girl loves her food. Come to think of it, so does Livvy. I wonder if it's because their mother loves it so much. My brothers used to call me Miss Piggy because I loved to eat, and things haven't really changed:)



These pictures were taken today. So we think we have a blue eyed red head on our hands! What a sweetie pie!




4 comments:

  1. Your Brooky is ADORABLE!! I make big babies too!It was so fun to visit with you today. I am excited to stay updated with your blog! Keep the pictures comin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jami! She is such an absolute doll, and I love your amazing little family! I love having a new friend to blog-stalk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so dang cute! Adalyn was pretty chunky too and has slimmed way down....enjoy those cheeks while you can:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! And I think the chubbier, the better!! We miss our Provo twins! By the way, I'm pregnant! Baby's coming in October!

    ReplyDelete